The higher education sector comprises of Universities, Technical and Vocational Education and Training institutions (TVETs), colleges and training institutions.
The human resources of the Institute are:
• Specialized research clusters with academics and researchers
• Postgraduate students and postdoctoral fellows
• International visiting and exchange scholars and students
• Government seconded experts
• Industry seconded experts
• Professional support staff
In addition to close collaboration with the National Green Hydrogen Council, the Institute further collaborates closely with government Offices/Ministries/Agencies and private sector partners.
International academic and research institutes as well as private sector collaboration is already being pursued.